Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Favorite Forum Site

If you are a follower to my blog or may have seen my blog in the past it is growing by the day. I recently added a link to my page: http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com

This is my favorite forum for fishing and where I love to look at what people have caught while fishing; I have not made a post on it for quite some time now when I was so busy with work and all but now I plan on making some more posts to it and making some more friends.

If you ever want a good fishing forum I highly recommend this site, you can register and take part in the discussions yourself. You will find a link to them on the right hand side of my page under the links section.

4 comments:

Catfishchic said...

It is sure good to meet ya! Thanks for sharing this fishing forum with me. It is great and I will visit it often. Your blog looks great too!
Happy Fishing!
Catfishchic
http://www.catfishchicsfishingstore.com

Sammaka Fly Fishing Needs said...

This is awesome! I like the entry a

lot and I would like to link this on

my newly created website where I

also happen to post articles &

videos on Fly Fishing and other

related stuffs to it. If you have

enough time, you can go over my site

& drop some comments if you may.

It'll will be very much appreciated.

Here's the link:

http://bit.ly/coI6e8


Thanks ahead! :)

Fly Fishing UK said...

splendid information. I would like to see more posts. visit my site if you need fishing equipments.

Kat said...

You have a really nice site here .I am just getting started on my site about catfishing and I hope that one day it can be as nice and have as much information as your site does.Keep up the good work!